[ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in] GHMC Flood Relief Application Form Meeseva 2.0. Official GHMC Flood Relief Fund Mee Seva Portal for Application Forms Apply Online. This Article is written to help you about GHMC Flood Relief Registration 2022. Check the Steps Given on this page Carefully and Get benefit.
List of Items in Content
MEESEVA GHMC Flood Relief Fund Application Form [Mee seva]
Get 10000 INR as Financial Assistant by Applying at Meeseva Centres. Telangana State Govt. Offer Financial Help to the Flood Affected Families. All the Eligible Applicants will get “GHMC Flood Relief Fund” in to their Accounts. For this Purpose Visit on to Mee Seva 2.0 Official Website – ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in
In the First Round of Help, TS Govt . Provided the Financial Flood Relief Fund in the Form of cash. Municipal Administration Principal Secretary Mr. Arvind Kumar Issued Notice regarding GHMC Flood Relief Fund. For this Purpose Eligible Candidate will have to Submit the Application Form Prior Given Last Date to Mee Seva Centres.
Details Submitted by the Candidates will be Crossed Checked by the Official Authority. If The Form Submitted by You Verified than Financial Assistant for Flood Relief will be Transferred to the Account Directly.
Meeseva Telangana Flood Relief Application Forms – Required Documents
More than 4.75 lakh Family of Telanagana Received 475 Crore INR as GHMC Flood Relief Fund till Now. As Continuous Rain Caused Flood in Many Region of Hyderabad in October. Many Families did not get Benefit of the Flood Relief Fund. Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) now Inviting Online Application at Mee Seva Kendra to help the Affected Peoples. INR 10000 Flood Relief Assistance will be Given to Affected Family.
|Name of Official Authority||Government of Telangana|
|Article Written for||GHMC Flood Relief Fund Application Form|
|GHMC Stands for||Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation|
|Toll Free & Helpline Number||9121006471,72 | 1800 425 1110 | 1100|
|Flood Relief Fund Amount||10000 INR per Family|
|Meeseva Application Forms Mobile App Download||Check Google Play Store|
|GHMC Flood Relief Application Form||Download|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
How to Apply for GHMC Meeseva Flood Relief Help ?
- First of all Reach to the Here Given Web Address – ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in
- Now Reach to the left sidebar of Official Website.
- Click on to “Meeseva Centres” link appearing here.
- Choose the link “Authorised Service Providers”.
- In the next step you will find list of all the 33 Districts of TS.
- You Will find the Govt., TSTS, TSONLINE, OSS and Total No. of Meeseva centres.
- click on to desired mee seva centre .
- Reach to the Nearby Meeseva Centre and ask them to Submit the “GHMC Flood Relief Fund Mee Seva Application Form“.
- Submit the Correct Documents asked by the Official Authority.
Note : Fake Documents Submission may result in Rejection of the Online form.
Details Required to Fill in Meeseva GHMC Flood Relief Form
- Name of Appliant
- Fathers name
- Aadhar Card No.
- Ration Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Circle No./ULB Name
- Locality Type
- Locality name
- House Type
- Electricity Meter no.
- Bank Account Details
- Flood Damage
- Was Your Area in Flood (From and To Date)
- Did you Suffer Damage
- Family Members Detail like Name, Gender, Age, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number
Tick mark on –
- All Above Details are correct
- Myself of My Family Members have not received any Cash relief of INR 10000
- I am Eligible for Action for my Wrong Details
- I am Eligible for Flood Relief as per Go. Rt. No. 525
For Any type of help Regarding “Meeseva TS, Meeseva 2.0, Meeseva Portal” you may leave a comment Below. Our Team Will help you in all respect. Stay Connected with us.
GHMC Flood Relief Application Status Check Online
Once you Submitted the Application form of GHMC Flood Relief, You may Get your Application Status using Your Login Details. Ask the Meeseva Centers Person to Provide You the Login Details while Online Registration. Using these Details you May Find out that What is the Status of GHMC Flood Relief Application. Check When TS Govt. Going to Deposit the 10,000 INR in your Account.
- First of all visit to the official Website of Meeseva TS – ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in
- Now you Will be Redirected to the New Web page of Meeseva 2.0 – https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/meeseva/login.htm
- Here Select “Citizen” from the Dropdown menu.
- Enter your user id and password.
- Click on Login Button.
- Now You will see “GHMC Flood Relief Fund Application Status Online“.
- Better take a print or Soft Copy of this page.
Click Here to Reach on to Official Website of “Meeseva Telangana“.
For any Type of Query Regarding Flood Relief Fund Hyderabad, You may Ask us in Comment Section. Our Team will Soon Respond for Your Question.
Good evening sir, already I submited my Application form last month 18/11/2020 but I didn’t get any update how I check my Application status please reply me.
Whether from tommorow onwards they releasing the funds or not.
HI SIR I AM ANURADHA INGUVA
I FILLED THE APPLICATION FORM COMPLETELY VIDE Aadhaar NO. 5583 1047 3472,
PLEASE DO THE NEED FUL